|Size (L x W x H)||384 cm x 204 cm x 0 cm|
Malaysia Free for certain area only
|Pocket Leather Style|
|Fixtures & Fittings Style|
The Aristocrat Tournament Champion is the flagship of the Riley range and probably the finest snooker table available in the world today. There is no other snooker table that offers the professional tournament experience as closely. It is immediately recognizable – the iconic silver design as seen in televised Ranking Tournaments all over the world until 2009. Modern, yet traditional, the table oozes quality and style. Since 1992, 8 different World Champions have been crowned on Riley tables, including greats of the game like Stephen Hendry, Ronnie O’Sullivan and John Higgins.
A snooker table is a thing of beauty, built by craftsmen, engineered to a standard envied by many imitated by few. No other company can produce a hand crafted table to the same exacting standard.
Sometimes in life we demand the best no matter what the cost. Some would call our approach arrogant. We prefer prestigious quality.
Wood type and cushion frieze
Manufactured from solid mahogany and selected hardwoods. Only the finest English made steels are used to build the cushion frieze. This ensures a precision response from each cushion. Riley use a manufacturing technique in the cushions that has been the same for almost 100 years, often overlooked and dismissed as unimportant by competing brands. The Riley Aristocrat steel cushion is the finest in the world. Just ask the former world champions:
Shaun Murphy 2005 World Champion
Graeme Dott 2006 World Champion
John Higgins 2007 World Champion
Ronnie O’Sullivan 2008 World Champion
John Higgins 2009 World Champion
Even to this day most professional players would choose Riley tables over and above any other.
Riley use the finest Italian laser cut, precision engineered, 4.5cm thick slate. We are one of only a few, if not the only manufacturer, to use this prestigious quality slate. No other slate meets these exacting standards. Five pieces of slate cut from one slab to ensure consistency when the slates are laid down. No filler, no joints, no lips. Just one seamless slate playfield. Our table frames are designed with the unique Riley adjustable slate support system. These ensure that the slate is properly balanced to the frame and that the weight of the table is evenly distributed – this is key to keeping the table level over time.
Northern Rubber (Made in England) - The rubbers used on the cushion and friezes (steels) are like caviar and champagne; they must go together to get the full benefit and enhancement to the playing experience. Northern rubber is the world’s best, no question, and is standard on all Aristocrat tables.
The pockets are made using English cow hide leather to ensure maximum durability while at the same time providing a very fine quality leather that is soft to the touch yet does not crack under use.
West of England 6811 gold - The finest cloth produced with the most glorious nap; bristly to the touch one way and as smooth as silk the other way. Snooker tables are traditional and napped cloth is essential. The nap when used at the highest level will assist the most talented players. When used properly, the nap will allow a ball played at the correct pace to be drawn very slightly into the pocket.
- Manufactured from only the finest mahogany and selected hardwoods throughout the table (optionally, you can select all mahogany construction)
- West of England Strachan 6811 cloth provided as standard
- Tournament specification, vertical drop slate as specified by World Snooker for all ranking tournaments
- Highest quality Italian slate – laser cut, five piece and 4.5cm thick
- Riley V1 steels for optimum response along the whole length of the cushion
- Cushions installed to tournament templates as laid down by World Snooker for all ranking tournaments
- Pocket leathers made from hand selected English Cow hide leather
- Premium Northern Rubber cushion material for consistent bounce and maximum lifespan
* Approximate measurements only.
Classification: Full Size & Commercial Snooker Tables
Warranty: 12 months manufacturer warranty (Excludes Cloth & Accessories)
Lead time to manufacture is approximately 10 weeks plus 2-14 weeks shipment from UK.
All Riley Grand tables are custom built to order. The Reason: To ensure all timbers selected are in optimum condition when used in the manufacture of each table. We do not believe in stock piling tables in warehouses which fluctuate in temperatures which can lead to warpage or elements that can lead to degradation. Each table goes through a rigorous QC process. As each table is hand crafted this ensures a significant amount of checks are made as each table passes through the manufacturing process.
- Set of 2 1/16in Snooker Balls (Aramith Tournament Champion SuperPro 1G)
- Professional Tournament Triangle
- Riley 4 Players Scoreboard
- Riley Wall Rack for 6 cues
- 4 x 1 pc Ash Club Cue
- 5 x Rest Sticks
- 2 x Brass / Chrome Cross Rest Head
- 1 x Brass / Chrome Spider Head
- 1 x Brass / Chrome Extended Spider
- 1 x Brass / Chrome Span Rest Head
- 2 x Brass / Chrome Butt Head
- Maple Long Tackle Set
- 12in Nylon Brush
- Green Triangle Chalk
- 12ft Table Cover