Aramith are regarding as the leading manufacturer of Billiard balls in the world and these pool balls go through a number of quality checks and tests to ensure that only the very finest are selected for the Premier set.
- Genuine Aramith Premier set manufactured by Saluc in Belgium
- For use with any American size pool tables that use the 2 1/16in ball sets
- Manufactured using phenolic resin ensuring that the balls retain their shape, electric colouring, balance and weight for longer than many other pool ball sets
A quality investment
- Perfectly round and balanced - uniform weight and hardness - brilliant colours - friction resistant roll and reaction - are just a few of the key features that have earned Aramith its worldwide reputation as the premiere ball. Aramith balls are internationally approved for tournaments and championships.
A lifetime investment
- Aramith phenolic balls last up to 5 times longer than other balls made from polymers or polyester. The billiard-play simulator leaves no doubt : Aramith phenolic balls are still perfectly playable even after 400,000 hits, whereas others were rendered unusable. No wonder they are the logical choice for commercial and private table-owners.
A money-saving investment
- Thanks to their exceptionally long service life Aramith guarantees the lowest ball cost over time. The extra hard phenolic surface drastically reduces burn spots on both balls and cloth. As a result, balls need to be polished and replaced far less, saving both time and money.
- 7 x 2 1/16in Spots Balls
- 7 x 2 1/16in Stripes Balls
- 1 x 2 1/16in Black No.8 Ball
- 1 x 2 1/16in Cue ball