Aramith has supplied specific snooker ball sets to the World Snooker professional players Association (W.S.A.) for more than 40 years. These sets are quite special: while their packaging and design make them look pretty like the regular Aramith Tournament Champion snooker sets, they are in fact drastically different and allow the W.S.A. professional players to reach the highest scores during the W.S.A. competitions.
The main characteristic of this set is the maximum weight tolerance allowed : while the maximum weight difference between balls in a regular Aramith Tournament Champion snooker set (or a Super Crystalate snooker set) is 3 grams (official specifications), the maximum weight tolerance of our special W.S.A. set is only 1 gram. This set is now also supplied to the I.B.S.F. (International Billiard and Snooker Federation) representing the amateur players worldwide and is the official set for all I.B.S.F. tournaments. During the last World Cup organised in Damascus in December 2010, a player made a score of 147 with this set.
Now this specific and exclusive set is available to the general public under the name "Aramith Tournament Champion". 2 1/16 inch balls are not the standard snooker size balls used on snooker tables. If you are going to use this set on regular pool tables, this is not the correct set on a pool table. 2 1/4 inch is the correct size.
- As used by all Snooker Professionals Worldwide
- For use on a 9ft or 10ft snooker tables that use the 2 1/16in ball sets
- Manufactured using phenolic resin ensuring that the balls retain their shape, electric colouring, balance and weight for longer than many other pool ball sets
- Regulation size 2 1/16inch in diameter
A quality investment
- Perfectly round and balanced - uniform weight and hardness - brilliant colours - friction resistant roll and reaction - are just a few of the key features that have earned Aramith its worldwide reputation as the premiere ball. Aramith balls are internationally approved for tournaments and championships.
A lifetime investment
- Aramith phenolic balls last up to 5 times longer than other balls made from polymers or polyester. The billiard-play simulator leaves no doubt : Aramith phenolic balls are still perfectly playable even after 400,000 hits, whereas others were rendered unusable. No wonder they are the logical choice for commercial and private table-owners.
A money-saving investment
- Thanks to their exceptionally long service life Aramith guarantees the lowest ball cost over time. The extra hard phenolic surface drastically reduces burn spots on both balls and cloth. As a result, balls need to be polished and replaced far less, saving both time and money.
- 15 x Red Balls
- 1 x Yellow Ball
- 1 x Brown Ball
- 1 x Green Ball
- 1 x Pink Ball
- 1 x Blue Ball
- 1 x Black Ball
- 1 x Cue Ball