Aramith are regarding as the leading manufacturer of Billiard balls in the world and these is their Premier ball set for snooker and consists of a full 22 ball set of 2-1/16 inch (52.5mm) balls. For use on a 9ft or 10ft snooker table and better quality then standard club balls. Each ball in the set is matched for weight and balance giving more consistent roll and bounce of a cushion in addition to the quality of contact between the balls.
- Genuine Aramith Premier set manufactured by Saluc in Belgium
- For use on a 9ft or 10ft snooker pool tables that use the 2 1/16in ball sets
- Manufactured using phenolic resin ensuring that the balls retain their shape, electric colouring, balance and weight for longer than many other pool ball sets
- Regulation size 2 1/16inch in diameter
A quality investment
- Perfectly round and balanced - uniform weight and hardness - brilliant colours - friction resistant roll and reaction - are just a few of the key features that have earned Aramith its worldwide reputation as the premiere ball. Aramith balls are internationally approved for tournaments and championships.
A lifetime investment
- Aramith phenolic balls last up to 5 times longer than other balls made from polymers or polyester. The billiard-play simulator leaves no doubt : Aramith phenolic balls are still perfectly playable even after 400,000 hits, whereas others were rendered unusable. No wonder they are the logical choice for commercial and private table-owners.
A money-saving investment
- Thanks to their exceptionally long service life Aramith guarantees the lowest ball cost over time. The extra hard phenolic surface drastically reduces burn spots on both balls and cloth. As a result, balls need to be polished and replaced far less, saving both time and money.
- 15 x Red Balls
- 1 x Yellow Ball
- 1 x Brown Ball
- 1 x Green Ball
- 1 x Pink Ball
- 1 x Blue Ball
- 1 x Black Ball
- 1 x Cue Ball